Getting Started with Lead Generation Ads
Google Ads offers a wide range of settings to help you manage your campaigns. Knowing which settings to use and when is key to making your ads successful.
Here are some important Google Ads settings to consider:
1. Ads Settings: These allow you to choose which types of ads will be displayed on search engine result pages (SERPs). You can set ads to show based on keywords, demographics, and other targeting criteria.
2. Bidding Strategies: You can choose different bidding strategies for each campaign, such as cost-per-click (CPC) or cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM). These strategies determine how much you are willing to pay for each click or impression of your ads.
3. Conversion Tracking: This setting lets you track conversions from your campaigns, so you can see which keywords and ads are most effective for driving desired outcomes.
4. Ad Scheduling: Through this setting, you can decide when your ads will be displayed on SERPs based on time and day of the week. This can help you target specific audiences more effectively and maximize your budget.
5. Ad Extensions: With this setting, you can add additional information to your ads, such as location, phone numbers, or reviews of your product/service. This helps increase the visibility of your ads in SERPs and encourages more clicks.
By understanding and utilizing these important Google Ads settings, you can optimize your campaigns to get the most out of your ad budget. The key is to test different settings and find what works best for each campaign. This will help ensure that you are reaching the right people with the right message at the right time.
Need expert Google Ads help? Get a free Google account audit from Clicks Geek.